COVID-19 RULES AND PROCEDURES
Valleymede Columbus Golf Club is following the lead of public health authorities and doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
Masks are required to enter the club house.
Here are the additional measures we are taking:
- Employees are required to stay home if they are feeling unwell or if they have been in close contact with anyone that is exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Enforcing social distancing protocols.
- Increased cleanliness of our facilities especially in high traffic areas.
- We will only be accepting credit and debit for payment.
- No walk-ins will be permitted at this time; all golfers must pre-book their time.
- Tee times have been increased to 10 minute intervals.
- Golfers can arrive 20 minutes prior to their tee-time.
- Masks are required when riding in a cart with someone from a different household, even with a divider.
- Single rider carts can be purchased for an additional $9.
- No club rentals at this time.
- No handicap flags at this time.
- Golfers are encouraged to refrain from handshakes or any other contact.
- Flags are not to be touched or moved on the course.
- Ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed from the course at this time.
- Score cards and pencils will be provided on request only and we ask that you take them with you when leaving.
- Absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased through the clubhouse or beverage cart and are the only alcoholic beverages allowed on the golf course. All outside alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Masks are required when sharing a cart with someone from a different household.
- No carts in parking lot.
- No carts on long grass areas.
- No carts on steep mounds.
- Carts must not cross the white lines that are painted in front of greens.
- Carts must stay on paths 9 and 17.
- Carts should stay on paths whenever possible especially near tees.
Valleymede Columbus Golf Club