POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Valleymede Columbus Golf Club is committed to upholding standard rules and procedures for the safety of all golfers, staff, and guests.
- Limited walk-in availability. We suggest that golfers pre-book their tee time.
- Single rider carts can be purchased for an additional $10.
- Limited club rentals available.
- No handicap flags at this time.
- Flags are not to be touched or moved on the course.
- Absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased through the clubhouse or beverage cart and are the only alcoholic beverages allowed on the golf course. All outside alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Please note we have an age requirement of 10 years or older to be on the course
- No carts in parking lot.
- Maximum of 2 golfers per cart.
- Golfers must possess a valid drivers license in order to operate a power cart.
- No carts on long grass areas.
- No carts on steep mounds.
- Carts must not cross the white lines that are painted in front of greens.
- Carts must stay on paths 9 and 17.
- Carts should stay on paths whenever possible especially near tees.
Valleymede Columbus Golf Club