COVID-19 RULES AND PROCEDURES
Valleymede Columbus Golf Club is following the lead of public health authorities and doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
Here are the steps we are taking:
– Requiring our employees to stay home if they feel unwell or if they have been in contact with anyone
that is exhibiting flu-like symptoms
– Creating procedures and Posting reminders to Maintain Social Distancing
– Increased cleanliness of our facilities especially in high traffic areas
– Notices throughout our facility for customers and employees to use caution and practice best hygiene
methods to prevent the spread of the virus
– We will only be accepting online or if necessary Card payments at the club house
– We will be Eliminating any walk-ups and cash payments.
– We are increasing our tee times to every 10 minutes
– We ask that golfers only arrive 15 Minutes prior to their tee-time.
– We will Only be Allowing a Maximum of 2 People in the club house at a time
– We will Only allow one rider per cart, unless you can prove you live at the same Address
– We will be Eliminating club rentals.
– We will be Eliminating Handicap Flags
– Encourage golfers and staff to refrain from handshakes or any other contact.
– Please do not touch Flags
– We will be removing ball washers and bunker rakes
– We ask that you Do not touch flags
– Score Cards and Pencils will be provide on request only and we ask that you take them with you when
– Absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed. Because we have a liquor license, all alcoholic
beverages must be purchased through the clubhouse and are the only alcoholic beverages allowed on
the golf course All other alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
1. Carts must stay on paths 9 and 17
2. Carts Must Not Cross White Lines , Painted in front of Greens
3. No carts on Long Grass Areas
4. No Carts on Steep Mounds
5. No Carts in Parking Lot
6. Carts Should stay on Paths whenever Possible Especially Near Tees
Valleymede Columbus Golf Club